Tuesday 12 September 2017

Corfu Style Edit

All the outfits are on my Instagram account @city_chic_lifestyle


For this lovely Greek Island I packed the following:

Bags
  • I took the plunge and got the IT bag for this summer from Cult Gaia, available from Net a Porter (thought it may be sold out now!)




Footwear

  • My favs Juicy Couture flip flops which are a holiday must-have. They are comfy and wedged to give you the added height for pretty pics

  • I got surprisingly comfy and blingy beach sandals from Accessorize. The colours went with most of my outfits

  • My Hermes H studded sandals were the perfect pair for evening walks and dinners

Outfits

The clothes mainly consisted of summer dresses as follows:




  • Monsoon cover-up in turquoise blue, matched with Juicy Couture sandals and Cult Gaia bag



  • Cover up dress from Amazon coupled with Cult Gaia Bag

 
 
  • Red dress by Kate Spade, Cult Gaia bag and Hermes sandals





 



 










No comments:

Post a Comment